“University Guidelines for Students’ Welfare” has been prepared by the office of the Dean Students Welfare after deliberations at various levels with the university officials and duly constituted committees. These guide lines have been approved by the Board of Management of RTU in the interest of students and their welfare.
It is evident that these guidelines shall be followed by all the colleges affiliated to RTU and its constituent college in true spirit so as to achieve the mission and objectives of Dean Students’ Welfare Office of Rajasthan Technical University.
The University reserves the right to update, revise, and promulgate these and other guidelines at any time. Final interpretation of these guidelines remains with the University. These guidelines will help the colleges and students’ community in following ways:
- Creating disciplinary climate in the student community.
- Maintaining law and order situation on the college campus.
- Promoting extra-curricular and co-curricular activities.
- Addressing students’ grievances amicably.
- Preventing ragging, in-disciplinary activities and women harassment in and around the college campus.
This handbook is up-to-date at the time of printing. However, if the circumstances/ enforced regulatory provisions (if any) demand changes in the guidelines the same shall be done with the approval of HVC and shall be informed through RTU web-site (www.rtu.ac.in). Also, such changes shall be subsequently reported to the BOM.