Programme Educational Objectives of B.Tech CSE
1. To prepare students to excel in Computer Science and Engineering program through quality education enabling them to succeed in computing industry profession.
2. To provide students with a solid foundation in mathematics, engineering, basic science fundamentals required to solve computing problems.
3. To expose students to tools and techniques of Computer Science and Engineering so that they can comprehend, analyze, design and create innovative computing products and solutions for real life problems.
4. To inculcate in students multidisciplinary approach, professional attitude and ethics, communication and teamwork skills, and ability to relate computer engineering issues with social awareness.
5. To develop professional skills in students that prepares them for immediate employment and for lifelong learning in advanced areas of computer science and related fields.
6. To prepare students which are an asset to the country, who can contribute towards nation building.
7. To imbibe such qualities in students which enable them to be successful entrepreneurs.
1. An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering.
2. An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
3. An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
4. An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
5. An ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
6. An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
7. An ability to communicate effectively.
8. The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
9. Recognition of the need for, and ability to engage in lifelong learning.
10. A knowledge of contemporary issues.
11. An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
12. An ability to identify opportunities for establishing an enterprise.