| 1. Amit Khandelwal and Rama Shankar Sharma,” Heuristic Strategy for Multiphase Applications Scheduling onto Identical Parallel Multiprocessor.” INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPUTING AND APPLICATIONS (ICHPCA), PAPER 152,December 22-24, 2014.
2. Sonu choudhary, Rama Shankar Sharma and Sneha Shriya, “ A Novel MTC-RB Heuristic for Addressing Target Coverage in Heterogeneous Wireless Sensor Network.” 4th International Conference on Frontiers in Intelligent Computing: Theory and Practices (FICTA- 2015) by Springer, PAPER 185, November15-18,2015 (accepted).
3. Sneha Shriya, , Rama Shankar Sharma and Sonu choudhary,” Directed search based PSO algorithm and its application to scheduling independent task in multiprocessor environment.” 4th International Conference on Frontiers in Intelligent Computing: Theory and Practices (FICTA- 2015) by Springer, November15-18,2015(accepted).
4 Neha Gautam, R. S. Sharma and Garima Hazrati, “Eastern Arabic Numerals: A Stand Out from Other Jargons.” IEEE CICN-2015, Paper ID: 591, Accepted Sept15.
5. Neha Gautam, R. S. Sharma and Garima Hazrati, “Aakhara-Muni: An Instance for Classifying PALI Characters.” IEEE CICN-2015, Paper ID: 590, Accepted Sept15 .
6. Neha Gautam, R. S. Sharma and Garima Hazrati, “Aryika: A PALI Alphabet RecognitionScript.” IEEE CICN-2015, Paper ID: 177, Accepted Sept15.
7. Neha Gautam, R S Sharma and Garima Hazrati, ”Handwriting Recgnition of Brahmi Script (an Artefact): Base of PALI Language.”Proceedings of First International Conference on Information and Communication Technology for Intelligent Systems, Volume 2,Part IV, pp519-527, May 2016.
8. Sonam Nagar and R. S. Sharma, “Brahmi- The Divine Pristine Script: A Survey” World Congress on Interrelationship among Arts, Culture, Huminities, Religion, Education, Ethics, Philosophy, Spirituality, Science and Society for Holistic Humane Development, ISBN No. 978-93-85822-32-2. International Conference Proceedings Pages 56-67, Sept 2016.
9. Sonam Nagar and R. S. Sharma, “Offline Handwritten Brahmi Script Character Recognition through DBLPT Method” International Conference on “Engineering & Technology, Computer , Basic and Applied sciences”-ECBA-2016. Published in conference proceeding with ISBN No. 978-969—683-116-7. Accepted Nov 2016.
10. Akanksha Samar and R. S. Sharma, “A Semi-Chaotic Integrated Based Inertia Weight Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm To Solve Travelling Salesman Problem”, Paper ID 79, 7th International Conference on Soft Computing for Problem Solving (SocProS 2017).
11. Rashi Jain, R. S. Sharma, “Image Segmentation through Fuzzy Clustering: A Survey”, 4th International Springer Conference on Harmony Search, Soft Computing and Applications (ICHSA), 2018.
12. Rashi Jain, R. S. Sharma, “Predicting Severity of Cracks in Concrete using Fuzzy Logic”, IEEE International Conference on Recent Innovations in Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering, presented & published 27-28 july,2018.