To get your Migration Certificate please go through following steps:
- Download migration application formfrom here
- Fill the complete form.
- Attach (a) Photo copy of consolidated mark sheet & provisional degree certificate (b) Photo copy of personal ID proof with address ID. All documents should be legible and on A4 size paper. (c) Original transfer certificate (T.C.) issued by college.
- Internet mark sheets are not acceptable.
- Enclose a DD of Rs.250/- in favour of Rajasthan Technical University, Kota. Payable at Kota.
- Send the complete form to CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATION, Rajasthan Technical University, Rawatbhata Road, KOTA – 324010.
- The Certificate shall be dispatched to your college/home address within 15 working days of receipt of application
- If you desire your certificates to be sent at your home address, please attach a proof of residence address & ID proof such as Driving license, Bank Pass Book, Aadhar card etc
- The Migration Certificate of students enrolled in B.Tech. session 2011-12 (LEEP 2012-13), B.Arch. session 2010-11, BHMCT session 2011-12, MBA session 2013-14, MCA session 2012-13 and M. Tech. session 2013-14 and onward batches shall be dispatched to college concerned as and when they have complete their degree/course.
NOTE: In cases of urgent need, you shall be required to personally come with ID Proof and apply at COE office RTU, Kota between 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on all working days (Second Saturday holiday). After applying of document, it will be given on next working day after 4.00 P.M