3rd International Conference on Cyber Security| ICCS 2017
|Deadlines to Remember|
|Submission||April 30, 2017|
|Acceptance||June 20, 2017|
|Registration (Early Bird)||July 05, 2017|
|Final Paper Submission||July 05, 2017|
|Conference||August 12-13, 2017|
|Download Brochure||Click Here|
Call for Papers
ICCS 2017 is an opportunity for academicians, students, scholars, scientists and engineers around the world who are involved in the study, management, development and implementation of systems and concepts to combat information warfare or to improve information systems security to come together and exchange ideas. This conference is trying to establish itself as a key event for the understanding of threats and risks to information systems, the development of a strong security culture, and incident investigation.
Please consider submitting to this conference. We are interested in the entire range of concepts from theory to practice, including case studies, works-in-progress, and conceptual explorations. Topics for submissions may include, but are not limited to:
- Big Data Techniques in Cyber Security
- Forensic Analysis of Cyber Crimes
- Secure Design, Tooling, and Engineering
- Security and Trust of Citizens
- Big Data Communication and Analytics
- Data Sharing and Infrastructures
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Mobile Cloud
- Cloud and Systems Management
- Cloud Computing and Networking
- Digital Signature Techniques
- Advance Persistent Threat
- Network Protocols
- Next-generation Communication Networks
- Information-Centric Networking
- Data Network Management
- Network Architectures
- Modeling & Simulation of communication networks and Systems
- Network Monitoring and Control
- Traffic Measurement, Analysis, Modeling and Visualization
- Routing and Flow Control in LANs, WANs and PANs
- Sensor Nets and Embedded Systems
- Network applications (web, multimedia streaming, gaming, etc.)
- Social Computing and Networks
- Software-Defined Networking
- Secure Routing, Naming/Addressing, Network Management
- Security & Privacy in Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing, e.g., RFIDs
- Security & Privacy in Peer-to-Peer and Overlay Networks
- Security & Privacy for Emerging Technologies: VoIP, Social Networks
- Security & Isolation in Cloud, Data Center and Software-Defined Networks
Secure Key Distribution
- Secret Sharing
- Key Management
- Authentication Systems: Public Key Infrastructures, Key Management, Credential Management
- Secure User Authentication
- Spam protection
- Cyber Physical System
- e-wallet security and transaction reversal
- interoperability issues in e-wallet
- security of biometric based transactions
- Security in Mobile Networks
- Mobile & Ubiquitous Communication Networks
- Security of IoT Services
- IoT Service Architectures and Platforms
- Real-Time IoT Service Security Analytics and Forensics
- Organizational Privacy and Security Policies
- Governance for IoT Services
- Social Aspects of IoT Security
- Security and Privacy Threats to IoT Services and Users
- Accountability and Trust Management
- Legal Considerations and Regulations
- Case Studies and Applications
Securing Critical Infrastructure against Cyber Attacks
- Control System Cyber security
- Communications and Network Protocol Security in Control Systems and Instrumentation
- Security of nuclear power plants
- Energy Infrastructure Security
- Transport Infrastructure Security
Security in Optical Networks
- Optical Network Security
- Convergence of optical and wireless access Networks
- Storage Networks
- Optical Network Virtualization
- IP-WDM integration
- Software-defined optical networks for grid computing
Security of medical devices
- Advances in Health-care IT security and privacy (including implantable medical devices and nano-sensors)
- Human factors in biomedical security and privacy
- Networked medical device security
- Green cryptography for medical data security
- Smart hospital security and spatial/temporal privacy preservation
- Advances in cyber-physical medical systems security
- Emerging cryptographic computing schemes for biomedical security
- Post-quantum cryptography
- Big data security and privacy-preserving medical data mining
- Novel anonymous sensitive data handling and restricted computing methods for sensitive biomedical data
- Novel deeply-embedded biomedical computing reliability
Note: Presenters are required to submit their full paper. Abstracts will not be accepted.
Post conference, all accepted papers, will be forwarded for possible publication in any of the following SCOPUS (Elsevier) or THOMSON REUTERS (eSCI) indexed journals with H index or impact factors:
- Journal of Cases on Information Technology (JCIT)
- International Journal of Information Security and Privacy (IJISP)
- International Journal of Information Technology and Web engineering (IJITDWE)
- International Journal of Information and Computer Security(IJICS)
- International Journal of Business Data Communications and Network (IJBDCN)
Selected papers would be invited as contributed papers to ELSEVIER “International Journal of Critical Infrastructure Protection (IJCIP)“. For ELSEVIER’s IJCIP, only such papers dealing with “Protection of Critical National infrastructure” line Grids, Power Plants, Pipe Lines Ports etc. will be considered for further processing. Articles dealing with Cryptography/ Network protocols etc WILL not be considered for publication.
The above mentioned Journal are in the : UGC approved List of Journals for the purpose of Career Advancement Scheme (CAS) and Direct Recruitment of Teachers and other academic staff as required under the UGC
Other referred journals (indexed in IET ,Google Scholar, Index Copernicus):
- International Journal of Advanced Studies in Computer Science and Engineering (IJASCSE)ISSN: 2278-7917
- International Journal of Advanced Studies of Scientific Research (IJASSR)ISSN: 2469 4010
- International Journal of Advanced Studies in Computer Science (IJASCS)ISSN: 2379 5166
- Authors may choose their preference of journal during Registration.
- It is mandatory that Papers must meet the aim and scope of the preferred journal.
The ICCS 2017 registration fees are as follows, and must be paid in local currency or in USD as per the exchange rate.
Authors from India (Students)
Authors from India (Others)
Authors from other Countries(Student)
Authors from other Countries(Others)
Presentation in Absentia (Only for Delegates from outside India opting to present over SKYPE)
Participants/Attendees/Listeners (From RTU or its affiliated colleges) including delegates
- Two full days of expert insights from top-tier presenters regarding the Cyber Security
- Complimentary Tea/Coffee and lunch (one per guest, each day)
- Certificate of Participation OR Presentation for registered person only
Conference proceedings will contain ONLY the abstracts of all the accepted and registered papers. However, post conference all the accepted papers will be forwarded to the editorial board of the journal chosen by the authors for publication in the respective journal as a full paper. The editorial board may decide to review the paper further/ accept it/ reject the paper. Decision of the editorial board shall be a binding. The entire process may take 4-6 months and authors need to be patient. Decision on the paper will be communicated by the editor of the journal directly to the authors.
Efforts are being made to get the proceedings published from a reputed publisher. In case the publisher agrees to publish proceedings, all the accepted and registered articles will be published in the proceedings as full paper. In this scenario, those wanting to get their papers published in the journals will be required to submit an extended version of the paper to the respective journal. The editorial board may decide to review the paper further/ accept it/ reject the paper. Decision of the editorial board shall be a binding. The entire process may take 4-6 months and authors need to be patient. Decision on the paper will be communicated by the editor of the journal directly to the authors.
Best Paper Award
The best paper will be selected by separate committee and will be the one that reports the most novel and promising research work that has a high potential impact in the real world.
Instructions for Submission
Papers reporting original and unpublished research results pertaining to the related topics are solicited. Full paper manuscript must be in English of up to 7 pages as per instructions given below (Pages can be more than 7,by paying extra charges):
- Length: The length of the submitted manuscript should fall between 3,500 to 6000 words, 12pt , single-spaced text, left-justified
- Copy editing and proof reading: Manuscript should be submitted grammatically and stylistically adequate.
- Manuscript should include a thorough literature review and adequate reference citation (manuscript should include approximately 25-30 references to assert a high level of rigor). All material that is paraphrased or quoted from another source is substantiated with an in-text reference citation. Manuscripts and references must strictly follow APA (American Psychological Association) style.
- Submissions should include the title , author (s),affiliation(s),e-mail address(es), abstract and postal address(es) on the first page.
If web submission is not possible, please contact the general chair for alternate arrangements at firstname.lastname@example.org, ICCS2017@rtu.ac.in
Papers will be selected based on their originality, timeliness, significance, relevance, and clarity of presentation. Paper submission implies the intent of at least one of the authors to register and present the paper, if accepted.
After a Double bind peer review, qualifying Regular Paper may be accepted as either full paper or short paper.
Regular Papers classified as Full Papers are awarded a 15 minutes slot for an oral presentation at the conference. Regular Papers classified as Short Papers are given either a 10 minutes slot for an oral presentation or assigned to present at a Poster Session.
Kota formerly known as Kota, is a city located in the southeast of northern Indian state of Rajasthan. Situated on the banks of Chambal River, it is located around 250 kilometers (155 mi) south of the state capital, Jaipur.It serves as the administrative headquarters for Kota district and Kota Division. The city is the major power generation centre of the country and is house to thermal, nuclear, gas based and hydro power stations.
HOW TO REACH
Kota is a major railway junction on the Delhi-Mumbai Trunk Line approximately 435 Km from Delhi. It is well connected to almost all the major cities of India through direct rail links. From Delhi and Mumbai, 7-8 daily trains including three Rajdhjani Express are available every day.
Kota is well connected through road network. Two major national highways (12 and 76) connect the city to the rest of the country.
July-Sept. is the monsoon season in North India. Accordingly, the temperatures are moderate during the period with high level of humidity.
Places to Visit
Bundi, a historical city is approximately 30 Km from Kota. Other places of attraction include Kaithun (famous for weaving of Kota Doria Sarees), the Pink City (250 Km.), City of Lakes, Udaipur (282 Km.). The Ranthambore tiger reserve is approximately 100Kms. However the reserve is closed for tourists during monsoon.
Places to Stay
The city has a number of good quality budget hotels. Accommodation in the University Guest House shall be available on PAYMENT of applicable charges on First Come First Served Basis.
Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) is located in Kota in the state of Rajasthan. It was established in 2006 by the Government of Rajasthan to enhance technical education in the state of Rajasthan. It is located on the Rawatbhata Road, about 14 kms from Kota Railway Station and 6 kms from Kota Bus Stand.
The University offers almost all the disciplines related to technical education including Bachelor of Technology, Master of Technology, Master of Business Administration, Master of Computer Applications, and Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology. The University is making steady progress in developing and providing best technical environment for education and will continue to serve the nation in coming years.
Frank Lin, Associate Dean & Professor, California State University, San Bernardino, USA
N.P. Kaushik, Vice Chancellor & Professor, Rajasthan Technical University, Kota, INDIA
Dr. C P Gupta, Associate Professor, Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota, India
Sh. R.K. Banyal, Associate Professor, Rajasthan Technical University, Kota, India
Mrs. Seema Sharma, Rajasthan Technical University, Kota, India
Sh. Dinesh Soni, Rajasthan Technical University, Kota, India
Publicity and Finance Chair
Dr. Girish Parmar
Dr. Deepak Bhatia, Rajasthan Technical University, Kota, India
Mr. Manish Chaturvedi
Mr. D.K. Yadav
Prof. S.C. Jain, Head, CSE (Ex-officio), RTU, Kota
Prof. Sanjeev Mishra, RTU, Kota
Prof. P.K. Sharma, VMOU, Kota
Prof. Reena Dadhich, UoK, Kota
Prof. R. Shringi, RTU, Kota
Sh. R.K. Banyal, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Seema Sharma, email@example.com, +919414177167
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.
This will change the label of the module in the builder for easy identification.
Enter an optional CSS ID to be used for this module. An ID can be used to create custom CSS styling, or to create links to particular sections of your page.
Enter optional CSS classes to be used for this module. A CSS class can be used to create custom CSS styling. You can add multiple classes, separated with a space.