Correction in name

To get Correction in Name/ Father’s name/Mother’s name/enrollment number,  please go through following steps::

    1. Download relevant  application form from here.
    1. Fill the complete form.
    1. Attach (a) Original mark sheet(s)/ Provisional degree certificate in which correction is required. (b) Forwarding letter from college concerned (c) Photo copy of mark sheet of class X (d) Photo copy of personal ID with residence ID. All document should be legible and on A4 size paper.
    1. Send the complete form to CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATION, Rajasthan Technical University, Rawatbhata Road, KOTA – 324010
    1. 5. The corrected Mark sheet(s)/ Provisional degree certificate shall be dispatched to your college within one month of receipt of application.

NOTE: In cases of urgent need, you shall be required to personally come with urgency proof, ID Proof and apply at COE office RTU, Kota between 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on all working days (Second Saturday holiday)